As a result of the Corona Virus (COVID 19) in our community our doctors have opted to provide telephone consultations for all patients over the next few months.
Health Issues suitable for telephone consultations include:
- Requests for repeat prescription
- Medical certificates
- Repeat Referrals
- New referrals for simple health issues
Should it be determined during the telephone consultation that the health issue is complex and/or requires a physical examination, then a surgery consultation will be arranged.
How to arrange:
Please telephone Sandy Bay Clinic on 6223 6822
To prepare for the telephone consultation you must:
- Write a list of symptoms and when they began
- Write a list of prescription medication that is required
- Write the reason for the requested referral (pathology, radiology or specialist)